Hey guys, I was inspired to make a Japanese lot for one of my sim, mainly a beautiful Japanese garden. I hope I did well.
This version is a clean version without CC, tried my best to make it look a bit modern with a side of traditional (garden)
Feel free to edit it or improve it. Without CC, it's difficult to make it feel authentic.
I realized also there was no fridge and feel like the placement of this one could be better.
Screenshots taken in Autumn so not best season for the cherry blossoms !
Please use "bb.moveobjects on" cheat as well
Size 30 x 20
Fully Furnished Price : 109 656
First Uploaded: 26 October, 2018
Last Updated: 25 October, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.