Yellow Creek - Modern house
Good morning/afternoon/evening guys!
Today I bring a modern-style house built for a family with 4-8 Sims!
As is it was built in Brindleton Bay, this house is perfect for those who like to live among the woods. It's a very cozy and, even though it can be considered small, your Sims will just fall in love with it! And it's on sale for a special price!
Here's the front view:
The first floor, where we have:
A hallway room;
A living room;
A dinning room;
Another living room (with fireplace)
The second floor:
Three bedrooms, being two for couple and one for a single Sims (it can be changed).
The backyard, with a pool, a barbecue area and more:
There are some CC used, but no included in the file:
- Mutske Philodendron by Mio-Sims
- Mangosims Garance plant by Mio-Sims
- K square plants (atomik) by K-hippie team
- L couch by sim_man123
- Ink in the water painting by Mis_O
- PS VEOX Rugs Pralinesims
- IDBD Stainless steel office set (L table) by Daer0n
- Mid-millennium modern dining by Deeliteful Simmer
- Vara living chair and loveseat by peacemaker_ic
- Modern tiles 9 by Pralinesims
- Vara Lounge set by Peacemaker_ic
- PC Colour me brown modern rugs by Peacmaker_ic
- Mid-century abode (dresser) by Peacemaker_ic
- Coastal plant by SIMcreadible
- Walnut wood floor by Marinoco
- Pearls Accent Paneling by Emerald
- PS VOX wood walls by Pralinesims
- PS Pavement terrain by Pralinesims
- Plain wood wall siding by emerald - link has been deleted.
Hope you guys like it!
Thanks for downloading!
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 101.625
Lot Price (unfurnished): 32.079
First Uploaded: 27 September, 2018
Last Updated: 24 September, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.