Welcome to Windleton, the dream house of any growing family! With three bedrooms, an office room, a large living space, and a backyard space, this home could be perfect for your family!
The creation of this house was inspired by the model houses I have seen going to different places.
The house itself is catered to families -- an office room, a beautiful lanai,a laundry area, and a backyard space for many possible things to do. The house has three bedrooms (with the office room a possible 4th bedroom if customized), two bathrooms on separate floors, and a large open living space on the first floor. There are also two balconies located at the house's second floor, one at the front and one at the back.
Pictures of the house by room/area can be found within the gallery!
See gallery for more previews.
House Floor plan
a) The lot itself is CC FREE so no worries about downloading this house, as long as you have all EPs, GPs, and SPs required.
b) I used bb.moveobjects while creating this house, and for the sake of decoration, some objects (clutter) may appear floating when the walls are down. You may remove them if you wish to do so.
c) The car at the carport is obviously unusable, so you may remove that too.
d) There are some lighting issues with the stairs; it was supposed to appear white but due to the position it is in, it shows as grey.
e) You can try changing the color of the house! This was originally going to be a blue house, but I changed my mind.
That's it, enjoy the house!
Lot Size: 20x15
Lot Price (furnished): $91,472
Lot Price (unfurnished): $23,511
First Uploaded: 21 November, 2018
Last Updated: 14 June, 2019
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.