This manor has been in the Webbington family for many generations. It contains a mature garden with bee hives, an entertainment room in the basement, 2 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. There have also been many rumors within the family of a hidden room used by certain 'special' family members and guests.
This is a fully furnished residence, with plenty to do around the house while the sun is up. From playing the organ, using the card and chess tables, reading and writing, and putting around the sheltered garden. There is also a bar to make the delightful Bloody Jane drinks.
- No CC
- Lot size: 30 x 20
- Lot location in my game: Widowshild Townhouse, Forgotten Hollow
- Lot type: Residential / 3 bed rooms and 3 baths
- Lot traits: Homey / Vampire Nexus / Registered Vampire Lair
- I have all expansion, stuff and game packs; but it will definitely need the Vampire game pack and Seasons expansion pack for the plants from each pack.
- Enable the 'bb.moveobjects' cheat before placing the lot.
**My TOU: Play with and modify this lot as you will; but, do not re-upload and do not claim this creation as your own. **
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 197,604
Lot Price (unfurnished): 43,061
Inspired by Maxis' Webbington Cobb's Hallow
First Uploaded: 26 November, 2018
Last Updated: 14 hours ago
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.