[UPDATED] H&B Portal 2.0 - Expensive Refrigerator
More Sims 4 Buy Mode
NOW SUPPORTED BY CUSTOM FOOD INTERACTIONS
|Hello there. |
Hey guys. I'm back! My computer suddently started working again, yay! (if you don't know what i'm talking about, look at this post ). So yeah, i got myself into making the promo pics for the Portal 2.0 and, after exactly ONE MONTH (i'm the procastination QUEEN ), here it is!
|General Information |
Texture size: 2048 x 1024
Texture variants: Specular, Normal, Emission, 13x Diffuse.
Comes in two different sizes: EA Fit and Counter Fit (called Plus).
Plus: 35.000 §
EA Fit: 30.000§
They're quite expensive because they come with all the upgrades pre-installed and they have the maximum food quality score.
Plus: H&B Portal 2.0 Plus - Fridge
EA Fit: H&B Portal 2.0 - Fridge
Blender: 3D Modelling.
Photoshop: Normal map PNG to DDS.
PowerPoint: Screen UI Design (yes, i use powerpoint, don't @ me).
First Uploaded: 19 hours ago
Last Updated: 21 February, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.