Ultra Employer - Potential Employee Overhaul
22.214.171.1240 or later required
Get To Work, Dine Out and Cats and Dogs Pack Required
This will override your Potential Employee Picker. This will alter the list and show the highest rated employees you can choose.
This mod is not part or taken out from PolarBearSims's mod "Hire Who Ever". PolarBearSims removes the ideal skill level to show only 1 or 2 high level employee in the filter it's random while this mod modifies the ideal level instead of removing it.
Changes and Addons
- Ideal Level is changed to 10 instead of 1.
- Played Households are added in the list.
- Household Members are added in the list. (optional)
- Teens are now allowed to be hired for giving them some part-time jobs, maybe? (optional)
XML used and will conflict with mods who also modify this
6E0DDA9F-00000003-000000000001AABE - Retail
6E0DDA9F-00000003-000000000001B542 - Retail_Repurpose
6E0DDA9F-0000000A-0000000000021F7A - Chef
6E0DDA9F-0000000A-0000000000021F7B - Chef_Repurpose
6E0DDA9F-0000000A-0000000000021F7F - Waiter
6E0DDA9F-0000000A-0000000000021F80 - Waiter_Repurpose
6E0DDA9F-0000000A-0000000000021F8E - Host
6E0DDA9F-0000000A-0000000000021F8F - Host_Repurpose
6E0DDA9F-00000019-000000000002928E - Vet
6E0DDA9F-00000019-000000000002B83B - Vet_Repurpose
6E0DDA9F-00000000-0000000000012405 - Age_Filter
1. Choose one version at a time.
2. Unzip the downloaded file.
3. Copy the .package to your mod folder.
4. Run the game.
List of Versions
1. Original Mod - Without Household Members and Teenagers in the list.
2. With Family Only - Household Members are added in the list.
3. With Teens Only - Teenagers are added in the list.
4. With Family and Teens - Household Members and Teenagers are added in the list.
Sims 4 Studio
First Uploaded: 6 October, 2018
Last Updated: 25 September, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.