TS3 > TS4 Functional Sectional ChocoSofa *Plus Table*
More Sims 4 Buy Mode
This is a FUNCTIONAL conversion of the ChocoSofa from The Sims 3 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff.
Unlike other conversions that have each individual section as seperate objects, this seat functions the same as (and is based off of) a kitchen counter so that all of the seat parts are contained in a single catalogue entry.
The seat comes in a total of 12 colours. Three of the colour options are based on the original TS3 presets. The rest are colour combinations that I felt worked well and suited the design. They can be seen in the attached images.
The seat can be found under Misc. Comfort for a price of 225 Simoleons. To access all of the seperate pieces you will need to disable "Auto Counters" by clicking on the little gears icon that shows up next to the colour swatches. With "Auto Counters" left on you will only have access to the straight piece and two corners that will be placed automatically for you by the game.
To make the set complete, I have also included a conversion of the matching ChocoSpacer coffee table (originally referred to as an ottoman in TS3 even though it functioned as a table).
It has 9 small deco slots, 3 medium, and 1 large deco slot. You WILL need to use MOO to make use of all the slots at the same time.
It can be found under Surfaces > Coffee Tables or Accent Tables for a cost of 175 simoleons and comes in 12 matching colours.
This seating makes use of custom tuning for it to function. If you already have my Dive Seating conversion then you can delete the tuning file in this .zip as it is already included in the Dive Seating.
* Sims are able to sit on ALL sections of the seat including the concave and convex corner pieces. Both sides of the convex corner are usable.
* If you direct a Sim to sit in the concave seating section by clicking on the back of the seat, the Sim may attempt to sit in a slot that doesn't exist and will clip through the seat. I've never had a Sim choose to sit in the wrong slot on their own though.
*Pets are unable to sit on the seats and should not be able to scratch or travel under them. They are still able to "Investigate".
LOD0 - 315
LOD0 - 667
LOD0 - 667
LOD0 - 513
LOD0 - 887
LOD0 - 1019
LOD0 - 1019
LOD0 - 459
LOD1 - 459
LOD2 - 331
Sims 4 Studio,
First Uploaded: 9 November, 2018
Last Updated: 27 September, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.