Just in time for the month of Halloween! :D
In case you haven't noticed, these monster teeth are heavily inspired by the TV show True Blood. The fangs are on their top 'lateral incisors', which makes them look more intimidating, in my opinion. I've decided to make an effort for these fangs in The Sims 4.
Here is how they are different from the basic Vampires GP fangs. They are closer to the front of the mouth.
I've even made a gapped version!
I edited the base game meshes to make these teeth, so they shouldn't require any DLC.
These fangs aren't limited to just vampires. They are available for humans and aliens too, ages Teen-Elder. They are also disabled for random, so you won't have a bunch of randomly generated people with fangs.
For some reason, the gapped variant has two white spots in-game. I don't know how to fix this yet, if it can be fixed, or if it's that big of a deal.
Have fun! :D
Gapped Fangs: 310
RemusSirion for the skin and lipstick.
First Uploaded: 8 November, 2018
Last Updated: 8 July, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.