For those bespectacled Sims who need a fashion update, visit TrendEye Opticians!
An optical shop modeled after my experiences in America, where I have been an Optician for over a decade.
The lot is designed mostly for show, you can set individual eyeglasses for sale but you'll have to use the mirrors to actually change your Sims' appearance. The computer area in the middle is blocked off, as it's meant for Opticians to take patient orders which won't really happen in-game, and I don't want Sims helping themselves to the computers just to have fun.
There is a coed bathroom and an employee break area. Nothing has been set for sale or for employees only so you can start fresh! You may notice a few frames are larger/smaller than in my photos; just select & resize them with the bracket keys and then hit ESC to get them to snap back into place.
You will need the following CC to make this work as pictured:
-To The Beach Sunglasses (all styles)
-Make-Up Bag and Soft Glasses Case
-Magazine News / People / Misc | Magazine - News / People / Miscellaneous
-I Am Not A Hipster Paintings
-Vast Entry Frame
-Scattered Panes Windows
-Myrna Polygon Mirror & Pencil Holder
-Geometric Terrarium & Bird's Nest Fern
-Time Card Rack
-Reading Glasses & Fisherman's Hooks
-Wayfarer Ray-Ban Sunglasses
-Aculpio Wall Paintings (from Aculpio Living Room Set)
-Summer Illusion Sunglasses
-Granny's Greatest Hits Glasses
-Bathroom Pisces Mirror Table
-Brie Reading Glasses
Lot Size: 20x20
Lot Price (furnished): 47,918
Lot Price (unfurnished): 11,356
Sims 4 Tray Importer
First Uploaded: 30 September, 2018
Last Updated: 8 July, 2019
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.