The White Dead Prison
This is a prison for sims, who behaved badly.
The 30x30 plot accommodates the entire building.
There is everything in prison that prisoners can serve their term without any problems. Between the floors you have to move on elevators. To do this, you will have to download additional content.
Dining room, showers, gym, saunas. Also, do not forget about the offices located on the top of the building. Of course, they are not for prisoners. 24-hour surveillance and strong walls reduce the chance of escape to a minimum
The first floor:
The second floor:
Just one Mod used
Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Price (furnished): 372677
Lot Price (unfurnished): 121678
For elevators thanks to littlemssam:
First Uploaded: 12 August, 2018
Last Updated: 18 October, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.