The Sims 4 Fan Shirts - 25 different designs!!!
Hello MTS modding community,
How is it possible, with all the mods on this site, and a game that has been released since 2014, I am the first (2018 now) to create Fan Shirts? This is just plain weird...
Are your sims proud to be a part of The Sims 4? Mine are! They show it with these great Fan Shirts. Get your Fan Shirts today and let your sims be proud of the game they are a part of! the shirt is a standalone recolor.
Location: CAS > Masculine > Tops > T-Shirts
Shirts can be worn as: Everyday, Formal, Athletic, Sleep, Party and as a Retail Uniform
Shirts are male only
Shirts can be worn by: Teen, Young Adult, Adult and Elder
Shirts have 25 swatches
Original texture: ymtop_tshirtcrew_black
Textures are twice the Maxis standard
If any of the screenshots look a bit pixelated it's because my crappy laptop can't handle running The Sims 4 on ultra setting and simultaneously run GIMP with big files open.
Additional Credits must go to:
for hosting the EA logo
file name: EA_Logo.png
- Sims Online
for hosting the Outdoor Retreat box art
file name: sims-4-outdoor-retreat-official-boxart-render.png
for creating a brilliant tool in which I created the .package file
- Electronic Arts & Maxis Studios
for creating The Sims 4 (& the meshes & textures for this .package)
First Uploaded: 11 August, 2018
Last Updated: 21 August, 2019
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.