The Sims 1 Mansion (2 Sim Lane) for The Sims 4
Today I have made The Sims 1 Mansion for The Sims 4.
I've tried my best to rebuild it as close as the original like the wallpapers and floors from The Sims 1.
The Mansion has a large living room, kitchen and dining room and also 4 large bedrooms and 1 medium size bathroom.
There's a nice big pool area at the back of the house and lovely landscaping around the Mansion too so why not throw a pool party for your Sims and have fun.
Move your Sims family in today and take a trip down memory lane
Lot Size: 64x64
Lot Price (furnished): $58,333
Lot Price (unfurnished): $40,000
The custom content I have used for my Sims 1 Mansion for The Sims 4 was:
A big thanks to the creators who made the custom content
First Uploaded: 24 October, 2018
Last Updated: 23 hours ago
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.