The Simpson's house
This house was based on the Simpson's. I gave to it a modern interior design, but I tried to keep the original colours and stuff. I decided to add some stuff, to make it look better, like making it a new garden, a richier backyard area and also added some objects that Sims can interact with that does not exist in the real house, like the pool, for example. I also decided to make the basement by myself, without any link with the original.
I hope you guys like it.
Thanks for downloading!!
OBS: "My first pet" stuff IS REQUIRED.
First and second floor:
CUSTOM CONTENT NEEDED, BUT NOT INCLUDED IN THE FILE
- Mutske Philodendron by Mio-Sims
- Mangosims garance by Mio-Sims
- Mercury plant and sofa Wondymoon
- Garage door AdonisPluto
- Oasis wood panel Severinka
- Credenza (hamptons hideaway) Peacemaker_ic
- Keep life simple set (outdoor tree) by SIMcreadible
- Coastal plant by SIMcreadible
- Coastal plant 3 topiary by SIMcreadible
- Muted Stone Tile Wall & Floor Set by Sailfindragon
- Sandford door 2x1 by Mutske
- Basic Bay window by Plasticbox
- Stripped carpet by Sailfindragon
- Behr walls (all and colormania sets) by simsrocuted
- Super Shingles! 30 Colours in New Roof Design by Simmiller
- Vara Lounge set by Peacemaker_ic
Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Price (furnished): 136.548
Lot Price (unfurnished): 48.709
First Uploaded: 29 August, 2018
Last Updated: 13 July, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.