The Mars human colony
Today I bring you a different build. This is the first human colony on Mars!! It's kind of a neighbourhood, made of 4 houses. It has the base floor in the martian soil, and it continues undenearth it. It also have a common green place where your Sims can remember how it was living on Earth!!
Each house has two bedrooms, and can household 3-4 Sims.
This is the general view:
CUSTOM CONTENT NEEDED, BUT NOT INCLUDED IN THE FILE
- Mutske Philodendron by Mio-Sims
- K square plants (atomik)by K-hippie team
- 9k flower by TaTschu
- Church piano by ATS4
- Zia Dining Oil Painitngs by RightHearted
- Oasis bedroom painting by Severinka
- L couch by sim_man123
- Happy childhood playground set by Soloriya
- Coastal plant by SIMcreadible
- Square tile Sailfindragon
- Cottage windows by Severinka
- Velvet carpet by Marinoco
- Wood panel by Sailfindragon
- Stucco wall by Sailfindragon
- Muted Stone Tile Wall & Floor Set by Sailfindragon
- PC wide clapboard siding with auto trim by peacmaker_ic
Lot Size: 50x50
Lot Price (furnished): 207.847
Lot Price (unfurnished): 53.695
First Uploaded: 9 September, 2018
Last Updated: 18 February, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.