Are you a vampire looking for a place to meet your friends and prey? A place to just be you and practice your powers? Or just have a plain ole nap in peace? Then The Immortals Lounge is for you!
The lounge contains the main bar area; which comes with a pipe organ, microphone and card / chess tables. Next door, there are 4 private rooms. They can be used to lure your prey for a light (or deep) drink.
The sub-basement, which can be seen from the viewing area, provides enough room to spar with your vampire buddies. Or take a nap in one of the two coffins.
- No CC
- Lot location in my game: Garliclauter Place, Forgotten Hollow
- Lot type: Lounge (Also pre-configured for use as a Bar or a Nightclub)
- Lot trait(s): Vampire Nexus / Convivial / Haunted
- I have all expansion, stuff and game packs
- Enable the bb.moveobjects cheat before placing the lot.
**My TOU: Play with and modify this lot as you will; but, do not re-upload and do not claim this creation as your own. **
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 156,314
Lot Price (unfurnished): 55,400
First Uploaded: 26 November, 2018
Last Updated: 23 hours ago
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.