The Grey Room Teahouse (Dine Out, No CC)
The Grey Room Teahouse is a tea house made with the Sims 4 base game and the Dine Out game pack.
No custom content was used.
The Grey Room Teahouse was inspired by The Grey House Cafe, located in Port Orchard, Washington state. The Grey House Cafe Website.
The Grey Room Teahouse uses modern and Victorian styles to create a unique dining experience. It's perfect for the elderly sim who is looking for a cup of tea and a biscuit in the garden, a young couple going out on a date, or any sim who wants to escape the stresses of the world for a little while.
The Grey Room Teahouse comes with indoor and outdoor seating. There are also two rooms in the octagonal tower for larger groups.
All of my content can be found only on Mod the Sims.
Please do not upload anywhere else.
Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Price (furnished): 145,248
First Uploaded: 12 August, 2018
Last Updated: 10 January, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.