The Gemini House
This is my first upload to of something I created. My sister, who has been creating homes for modthesims as well, convinced me to share some of my creations, so here I am.
This is Gemini House. It's a three bedroom, one bathroom home that contains:
- NO custom content
- Master bedroom
- Female child's room
- Male child's room
- Bathroom with bathtub only, sink
- Full kitchen
- Dining room
- Living room
- Laundry Room
- Fenced-in backyard
- Outdoor picnic area
- Swing set
- Swimming Pool
This lot is perfect on a 30 x 20 plot. There is no custom content and uses the bb.moveobjects, enlargement/shrinkage commands, use of 9/0 to raise/lower objects, and unlock gameplay entitlements cheats.
I hope you enjoy this creation and please, leave a comment or a thanks. Comments will help me improve on future uploads.
Lot Size: 20x30
Lot Price (furnished): 107576
Lot Price (unfurnished): 38391
First Uploaded: 22 August, 2018
Last Updated: 16 February, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.