Worked with the version 220.127.116.110
This mod is a Default Replacement that allows genetic inheritance of teeth in game.
By default, the game doesn't allow the genetic inheritance for them.
Now, if one of the parents has a teeth particularity, their kids can inherit it directly during the game (pregnancy).
The changes doesn't apply to toddlers, it appears at the child life stage.
So there are 3 types of teeth replaced by default for children to elders (picture 2):
- Gap Teeth
- Buck Teeth
- Snaggle Teeth
There are 3 different versions in the download part. The "GBSTeethGenetic"'s file must be used alone, the other files can be mixed.
If you want to keep a real genetic, use only the Default Replacement of a single type of teeth.
If you just want that your sims have more random type of teeth, use the 3 Default Replacement teeth, so file of "GBSTeethGenetic".
Files used / Instance
Any mods which alter the same resources ( listed above) will conflict with this mod.
Unzip the downloaded file and place the .package file into your "Mods" folder.
Extracted and modified files with S4 Studio.
Request from trinican272.
First Uploaded: 30 October, 2018
Last Updated: 13 hours ago
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.