Sub-Urbana is a suburban home made to fit the needs of a large family that wants to live surrounded by luxury. With 3 Suites and 5 bathrooms, this lot contains everything a family of four need to live comfortably. The house counts with an open-concept ground floor, containing the TV Room, the Living Room, a Bar, the Kitchen and the Dining Area all together in one large living space so that no Sim needs to feel isolated while performing an activity. The Master Suite counts with a large bathroom, a closet and all of the necessary comforts for a growing family. For work, there is a beautifully designed Home Office, complete with a computer, a coffee maker, bookshelves and even a bathroom. There are also 2 more suites so that your sim's children can live comfortably within their own spaces. All of the bedrooms includes double beds for maximum comfort.
There is absolutely 0 custom content on this lot, so you can enjoy it without wondering if you'll be missing something.
Hope you enjoy!
1) Unzip the archive to Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray (you can delete the zip file after unzipping).
2) Open your gallery within the game to place the lot. Reccomended spot: Newcrest (top left 30x20 facing the street)
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 234197
Lot Price (unfurnished): 22438
First Uploaded: 17 hours ago
Last Updated: 26 September, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.