Recently, I forced my self to build a fancy gorcery store. With baked goodies, all types of fish, great quality vegetables, among other food related things like...spice.
And I was shocked from the realisation that Spice Jars (all of them...wasabi, saffron, pepper and chili) can't be sold on retail lots. You could buy them only on those market stalls on the festival. Don't know if its a bug, or if it is intentional.
So...I made this mod(my first one...a small one).
It makes possible to sell spice on retail lots, and to storage them on retail fridges. (Perfect for my situation)
I don't know if there is another person out there seeking for something like this...But I still hope that it will be useful to someone.
Will conflict with any mod using same resource below:
Extracted and modified it with S4 Studio.
First Uploaded: 5 November, 2018
Last Updated: 17 hours ago
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.