Spellman Mortuary: Funerals, Burials & Rites - Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Spellman Mortuary: Funerals, Burials & Rites is a funeral home owned by the Spellman sisters, Hilda and Zelda, located in Greendale. It is the place where the sisters can practice their witchery in secret, and stay hidden from the rest of the world. For reasons yet to be known, Ambrose Spellman, Sabrina's cousin, has been trapped within the funeral home, due to a binding spell.
Theres a little custom content used:
Candles and Harmonium
Corded phone and Vintage phone
ACTIVATE CHEATS BEFORE PLACING THE LOT, PLEASE: BB.MOVEOBJECTS ON AND TESTINGCHEATS ON
This house is not an exact replica, because the series was filmed on location for exterior shots and on set for the interiors, that's why some rooms don't fit and I had to adapt them. I tried my best.
Lot Size: 40x30
Lot Price: (furnished): $334,369
Lot Price: (unfurnished): $281,979
Lot traits: Creepy crawlies, Peace & quiet, Cat hangout (I suggest you take this one out if you have a low resolution videocard)
First Uploaded: 7 December, 2018
Last Updated: 5 hours ago
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.