Sims will walk inside during a blizzard.
No update needed.
I got annoyed of my sims constantly trying to Run Inside during a blizzard and I'm sure you did too! I was able to edited the walkstyle so.... sims will now walk instead of running. Doing so was the only way to stop them from running during a blizzard. As far as I know editing the XML tuning to not be autonomous wasn't stopping them from running inside. The Run Inside during a thunderstorm is left alone.
Interaction XML tuning used:
Sims 4 Studio
First Uploaded: 10 August, 2018
Last Updated: 22 October, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.