Sandy Tower (No CC)
Welcome to Sandy Tower.
This three level home features:
NO CUSTOM CONTENT
Baby Grand Piano
Kids playground and Arts and crafts equipment
Fully Furnished and Decorated!
I built this home a long time ago for one of my larger families that consisted of two couples and their children, which is why there are two master-sized bedrooms. I completely emptied the house and redecorated it in order to share with the people of ModTheSims. If you see my work on any other site than MTS, please let me know. The only other location that this particular home is found is in my catalog within the Sims.
This home requires a lot of 20x40. Sandy Run in Newcrest was the lot that it was built on.
bb.moveobjects and unlock game entitlements used on this lot.
Lot Size: 40x20
Lot Price (furnished): 288451
Lot Price (unfurnished): 88748
First Uploaded: 18 August, 2018
Last Updated: 19 October, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.