Rooftop Water Towers
More Sims 4 Build Mode
Realizing that there are no Rooftop Water Towers in the game, and inspired by the colorful stained glass (plexiglass) water tower sculptures created by the artist Tom Fruin. I decided to make a set of colorful water towers for everyone.
Rooftop Water Towers are derived from the Base Game water tower which has been cut down and adapted to make it fit on rooftops.
Rooftop Water Towers come in four Tom Fruin inspired all stained glass patterns and four stained glass pattern body with copper tops.
For fans of the look of aging water towers, the towers also come in the original EA worn metal design, faded old wood and white, freshly repainted wood.
There are also two Pet Lover water towers, one with a cat and another with a dog design, perfect for a pet hospital or a pet foot plant,.
Top it all off with water themed water tower, one with a hamburger design and another with a vivid Sun Star design.
There are so many colorful choices you might find yourself taking them down from that roof and finding a spot for them in your latest museum exhibit.
Rooftop Water Towers require the bb.moveobjects cheat to place on roofs or indoors. Rooftop Water Towers are fully resizable.
Note: Stained glass design towers are not transparent. The look of stained glass is created by the pattern and colors.
Rooftop Water Towers are located in Decorations under Miscellaneous.To find them type Rooftop into the search bar.
The price is 100 Simoleons.
LOD 0 Hi: 1753
LOD 1 Med :1172
Sims 4 Studio
Original Maxis mesh and texture by EA
New patterns and recolors by me.
Mesh edits by me.
Stained glass designs inspired by the works of Tom Fruin.
First Uploaded: 10 September, 2018
Last Updated: 18 July, 2019
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.