More Sims 4 Buy Mode
Redesigned with Grandma's Style - Select Item Recolours for #themeElders
Here are 6 different Base Game item recolours for your Elder Sims to enjoy, decorated in Grandma's Style
When I think of grandmothers, I think of the traditional floral patterns that they styled their homes in.
In my search for a versatile and tasteful floral pattern, I came across a gorgeous rose pattern that
I'm sure you and your Sims will enjoy. Then I recoloured it in different ways for each item in this set.
The sofa and living chair come with 4 colours of wood framing, each with 14 pattern colours.
Both sets of curtains have 2 accent colours, each with 14 pattern colours.
The dark and light wallpaper both come with 2 different wood/panel colours in 13 pattern colours each.
I also gave the sofa and living chair a comfort boost, for your elderly sims' tired old bones
Sofa: Buy Mode/by Room/Living Room/Sofas, or by Function/Comfort/Sofas, Cost 660, Comfort 7
Living Chair: Buy Mode/by Room/Living Room/Living Chairs, or by Function/Comfort/Living Chairs, Cost 410, Comfort 8
Single Curtain: Buy Mode/by Room/Living Room/Curtains, or by Function/Decorative/Curtains, Cost 100
Double Curtain: Buy Mode/by Room/Living Room/Curtains, or by Function/Decorative/Curtains, Cost 120
Dark Half Wallpaper: Build Mode/Wall Patterns/Wallpaper, Cost 2
Light Half Wallpaper: Build Mode/Wall Patterns/Wallpaper, Cost 2
You can download everything in one file called FULL SET, or each item individually
First Uploaded: 9 October, 2018
Last Updated: 14 hours ago
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.