Raisable Rocks - Jungle Cliffs
More Sims 4 Build Mode
For an explaination on how to use these Jungle Cliffs and to see some example scenes, please click this Youtube Video Link:
Bakies The Sims 4 Custom Content: Raisable Rocks - Jungle Cliffs + Bonus Unlocked & Recolored Cliffs (it's only 4:24 minutes long)
Unlocked, Recolored + Rotated Raisable Rocks - Jungle Cliffs
As my Raisable Cliffs from last week were very well recieved in The Sims 4 Community, I decided to make some more!
These Raisable Jungle Cliffs come in 10 different recolors, 8 of them are exact the same as the rocks from the former packs and there will be 2 new Jungle recolors.
Both the new Raisable Rocks have the special ability to be raised out of the ground in multiple different heights.
This will help to make more diverse looking landscapes.
I also made normal full sized Unlocked, Recolored + Rotated versions of these same Cliffs, but they're only downloadable on my YouTube Channel.
For some more info and examples, take a look at the video!
These mods require the Jungle Adventure Game Pack
They're all standalone objects, so they won't override any other objects in game.
You can find them in Build mode > Outdoor > Rocks OR type JARocks into the search bar.
You can also recognize them by my "BakieGaming" icon in the lower right corner of the thumbnail.
The cost are: 36 Simoleons
Jungle Adventure Game Pack
Tested with gameversion: 126.96.36.1990
I Hope you like these Unlocked, Recolored and Rotated Raisable Cliffs and will give me some credit if used in screenshots or videos!
>> Want to share my mods? <<
Besides giving me credit and linking back to this page, I would appreciate it if you could add my video instead of (only) the thumbnail.
Thanks to the Sims 4 Studio
Thanks Adobe for making Photoshop
First Uploaded: 30 September, 2018
Last Updated: 14 December, 2019
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.