Raisable Rocks - Cliffs
More Sims 4 Build Mode
For an explaination on how to use these cliffs and to see multiple examples on where to use them, please click this Youtube Video Link:
Bakies The Sims 4 Custom Content: Raisable Rocks - Cliffs + Bonus Unlocked & Recolored Cliffs (it's only 6:16 minutes long)
Unlocked + Recolored Raisable Rocks - Cliffs
After my Unlocked and Recolored Group of Rocks from last week, I'll now bring you a new version of Raisable Cliffs!
These Raisable cliffs come in exact the same recolors as the rocks from the former pack and have the special ability to be raised out of the ground in multiple different heights.
This will help to make more diverse looking landscapes.
I also made normal Unlocked and Recolored versions of these same Cliffs, but they're only downloadable on my YouTube Channel.
Curious how this will all work and what to do with them, then take a look at the video!
To be able to use all Cliffs, you will also need the Get Together Expansion pack and Outdoors Game pack.
Without them, you're still able to use 2 out of 4 Cliffs.
They're all standalone objects, so they won't override any other objects in game.
You can find them in Build mode > Outdoor > Rocks OR type Cliff into the search bar.
You can also recognize them by my "BakieGaming" icon in the lower right corner of the thumbnail.
The cost are: 32 Simoleons
Base Game Compatible / Get Together / Outdoors
Tested with gameversion: 22.214.171.1240
I Hope you like these updated Unlocked and Recolored Raisable Cliffs and will give me some credit if used in screenshots or videos!
>> Want to share my mods? <<
Besides giving me credit and linking back to this page, I would appreciate it if you could add my video instead of (only) the thumbnail.
Thanks to the Sims 4 Studio
Thanks Adobe for making Photoshop
First Uploaded: 23 September, 2018
Last Updated: 19 July, 2019
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.