Rainbow Watercolor Paw Print Arm Tattoo
Does your sim really like animals? Has a beloved pet recently passed and your sim wants to memorialize them? Do they just like pretty colors?
This rainbow, watercolor, paw print tattoo will look lovely on the arm of any teen or older sim!
Just download the zip file, extract the package and place it in your Sims 4 mods folder and it will appear in the tattoo section of CAS. When selected, this tattoo will appear on the left bicep of your lucky sim.
I tracked the real life tattoo design to Matt at Twisted Tattoo in San Antonio,TX.
Thank you to the simmer cubersims who's tumblr post gave me a tutorial on how to create sims' tattoos using S4S and GIMP.
Their post can be found at: https://cubersims.tumblr.com/post/1...e-tattoos-would
First Uploaded: 14 October, 2018
Last Updated: 8 August, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.