Pupperstone modern mansion
Today I bring you guys a fancy modern-style mansion I built this past week. This one was made for those Sims who has already reached a high-level in their carreer and wish to move to a bigger and modern house.
It was built in Brindleton Bay, so it as a lot of trees around, for those who also like nature. It has three floors, a huge backyard area with a pool, babercue and relax space, and also has a separate build where your Sims can work out or throw a party.
It can household a family of six Sims (I have made four bedrooms: two singles and two couples).
This is the front view:
The first floor:
- Living room (2)
- Dining room
The second floor:
- Living room
- Bedroom (the entrance to this one is in the second floor)
- Party room
I also used the pack "My first pet"
This house is a little bit expensive, but I bet that with a little effort your Sims can afford it.
There are some CC used, but no included in the file:
- Mutske Philodendron by Mio-Sims
- K square plants (fern and elephantine) by K-hippie team
- K atomik plants (snaky benton) by K-hippie team
- L couch by sim_man123
- PS VEOX Rugs Pralinesims
- IDBD Stainless steel office set (L table and leather chair) by Daer0n
- Luxury Bedroom from TS2 - Cats & Dogs compatible by TheJim07
- Two plants from TS3 by TheJim07
- Vara Lounge set by Peacemaker_ic
- PC Colour me brown modern rugs by Peacmaker_ic
- PC Hamptons retreat print by Peacmaker_ic
- PC Kalagan contemporary set by Peacmaker_ic
- Mid-century abode (dresser) by Peacemaker_ic
- Coastal plant by SIMcreadible
- Coastal plant 3 topiary by SIMcreadible
- PS VEOX Rugs 7 by Pralinesims
- PS VEOX Rugs 8 by Pralinesims
- PS Designer floor tiles 9 by Pralinesims
- 10 Fantastic Artworks and Where to Find Them (macusa) by Blackgryffin
- Metropole plant by SIMcredible
- Wood Panel Flooring by Sailfindragon
- Square Tile Floors by Sailfindragon
- PC Reclaimed Gynamsium Flooring by Peacemaker_ic
- Graham brown simple wall paint collection by Onyx - link has been deleted.
- PS XOV wood walls by Pralinesims
- PS Bathroom wall tiles by Pralinesims
- Plain wood wall siding by emerald - link has been deleted
- Super Shingles! 30 Colours in New Roof Design by Simmiller
Lot Size: 40x30
Lot Price (furnished): 279.563
Lot Price (unfurnished): 94.977
First Uploaded: 12 November, 2018
Last Updated: 8 October, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.