Prescott Estate (No CC)
Here's another home that I made quite a while back, test the items that were created when the Get Together expansion pack was released. It was just sitting in my library and as I was adding mods back after this last update fiasco, and saw it, deciding to revamp the interior. This home is perfect for parties, providing adequate seating for those who attend. It has the traits homey, party place and child's play. This lot contains:
- NO CUSTOM CONTENT
- Full kitchen with counter seating
- Dining room with full bar
- Baby grand piano, guitar and violin with bookshelf in foyer
- Two bathrooms (one on first floor and one on second)
- Three bedrooms in the west wing
- Two bedrooms in the east wing
- Patio with grill, seating and foosball table
- Hot Tub
- Swimming pool with diving platform
- Harvest-able plants***
(Keep in mind, if you have the Seasons expansion pack, the harvest garden may have some plants that are not in bloom depending on what season your game is in.)
- Bee box
- Fire Pit
- Crafting Table
- Children's playground equipment (Swing set, monkey bars, slide and ball pit)
- Pond that contains fish
The roof of this home gave me the biggest problem because of the shape of the home, but I think I managed to blend it together rather well. I won't tell you how long it took to actually do that, lol.
bb.moveobjects, bb.showhiddenobjects, and bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement are all cheats that are used on this lot. Again, there is no custom content in this build. This lot has only been uploaded to Modthesims and my catalog. If you see this on any other site, please let me know. If you would, please leave a comment
Thanks for viewing and enjoy!
Lot Size: 40x30
Lot Price (furnished): 236304
Lot Price (unfurnished): 69959
First Uploaded: 29 August, 2018
Last Updated: 6 August, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.