Pikachu - Toy for kids (V2)
More Sims 4 Buy Mode
Pikachu (kids toy) - V2
V2 - news
I changed the mesh (ears are in other angles, feet are kinda offset, arms are more open, tail is slightly crooked) and textures (better eyes, mouth, nose and feet). I also made the toy a bit less shiny and (and this was the easiest) it's a little bigger than the original.
This is my very own creation (no textures/meshes from others were used). The object can only be used by kids (and childish adults), but you can always put it somewhere as a decorative memorabilia for an immature, adult Sim.
The object gives +6 fun and it can be used to boost the Creativity and Social skills for children and the Imagination skill for todlers.
Name object: Pikachu
Catalog text: This is a toy Pikachu for the kids! It's made of plastic, so it cleans easy...
Location: Build Mode > Objects by Function > Kids > Toys
Price: 35 Simoleons
Simply extract the content of the .zip file to: C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods
If you're updating from the outdated version, just replace the old with the new.
The mesh has:
If anyone ever wants to use my creations on their own site, or incorporate them into other new creations and want to share them on the internet (in any form or way), you are free to do so. Just remember to send me a PM about your plans and give me the proper respects.
Additional Credits must go to:
For creating a brilliant tool in which I created the .package file
For creating an excellent FREE 3d editor in which I created the mesh and textures
- GIMP 2
For an excellent FREE PhotoShop alternative in which I created the pictures
- Electronic Arts & Maxis Studios
For creating The Sims 4
First Uploaded: 3 September, 2018
Last Updated: 24 February, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.