Pebble Burrow (backdrop home re-creation)
No CC used
As the title and summary state, this is what I came up with while trying to re-create one of the homes you see in the backdrop. I know a lot of people have complained about the homes that litter the areas we can't go to so I thought why not try and make one, and work on my home building skills in the game?
The home has two bedrooms, one master and one side bedroom. As well as three full bathrooms; the master bathroom, and two guest bathrooms. Though the one on the first floor is small.
Your sims enter the home and are quickly greeted with a small and cozy dining area and archways leading into the spacious and just as inviting living room and the narrow but efficient kitchen. The laundry room was added on to the house at a later date and the entry to it is on the side of the home.
The upstairs holds the master bedroom and side bedroom. The master is large and offers a rustic desert romance vibe and large custom bathroom that has the bathtub sitting back for a more intimate feel. The side room while small is perfect for a visiting sim or a child and a large window to offer a great view of Oasis Springs. The guest bathroom is larger than the one downstairs and offers more room for your sims.
The patio is empty, allowing your sims to do as they wish with it.
Since the home isn't in the richer area where the grass is, I decorated the lawn simply to reflected the dirt surroundings and give it a simple feel.
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 73,988
Lot Price (unfurnished): 35,168
First Uploaded: 1 December, 2018
Last Updated: 14 February, 2019
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.