Park Bridge For Your Lots
More Sims 4 Buy Mode
Today I bring you a Park Bridge. I made this some time ago and forgot about it until I started building a park.This is Maxis debug extract and I recolored it in Paint.net. You need City Living for this to work. It comes in four colors light brown, dark brown, grey and black. The pictures have a step by step guild on how to easily build your bridge. This has very tiny footprint, so remember to place objects under parts of the bridge you do not want your sims to walk/swim through. If you do not want use a pillar or column with your bridge pool, you can use a non-transparent water color to make it look realistic. The string lights from City Living fit nicely and give it a real feel. I placed park benches and chess tables on the bridge but you can place anything you want from a bar to a small dance floor. Use your imagination and make it yours, and remember to have fun.
Named Park Bridge and its found in Buy-Decoration-Misc and it cost $1.
Sims4Studio and Paint.net
First Uploaded: 24 August, 2018
Last Updated: 2 June, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.