Overwatch: Sombra's Beauty Marks
I love Overwatch and having Overwatch Sims in my game! However, when making my sims, I noticed that there were no accurate beauty marks available for download that looked like the ones Sombra has. They're so iconic to her appearance I just couldn't make do with some random, inaccurate birthmarks! I learned how to recolor skin details and made this I hope you like it!
This is found under 'Skin Details' - it's enabled for all ages and genders! I made this with all SP/EP/GP but I used a base game skin detail so it should work with just the base game!
Credits to: S4S studio for the tutorial
Sombra hair: Lunenore
Eyebrows: Pralinesims @ TSR
Gages: Untraditional Nerd
Eyes, skin, and other makeup: Pyxis Sims
First Uploaded: 15 August, 2018
Last Updated: 11 August, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.