Old World Maps
More Sims 4 Buy Mode
I believe these are all pre 1600s but am not 100% sure, I do not know anything about the maps in particular. I got them several years back as part of a stock photo and graphics resource package I bought. I like them for the simple artistry, and it is interesting to see what peoples view of the world was in the past. They are very artistic and I think they will fit into your sim's decor quite nicely.
There are 5 map choices found in the decor section under Wall Decorations. You can find them under the Wall Decorations, and they cost 420 simoleans each (so they should bust your sims wallet).
This is a standalone clone of Maxis's "Superasymmetry"
I have hundreds of these so I will likely be doing more in the future.
In March 2011, Geographicus Rare Antique Maps, a specialist dealer in fine and rare antiquarian cartography and historic maps, donated their collection of over 2000 digital images to Wikimedia Commons. Here is just a small selection of a really great collection
[Source] Housed at: WIkemedia Commons | From: Geographicus Rare Antique Maps
[Rights] Underlying Work: PD Worldwide | Digital Copy: No Additional Rights
Created using gimp and Sims 4 Studio
First Uploaded: 20 August, 2018
Last Updated: 9 hours ago
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.