Oh My, Granny! TS2/3 Conversion Underwear Set by Lyralei - Recolours
How could I resist? There was no way! She had me at Oh My Honestly the set is adorable and
I'm glad Lyralei converted and mashed up all those pieces.
In the lovely Oh My, Granny! TS2/3 conversion Underwear Set by Lyralei
there are 2 colours of each item, beige and black.
I wanted to add some variety for our lovely grannies out there, so I came up with these recolours.
As this is a custom mesh recolour, you will need to download and install Lyralei's meshes available HERE.
There are 16 light colours, and 16 dark colours of each item from each set. They all match colours in each set, you
can mix and match styles and they will go together quite nicely.
Granny will NOT run out of choices for a long time! Even if you change Granny's underwear every day (and you know
she'd be telling you to!) there's over 3 months worth of colours and styles!
You'll find them in Tops/Bras and Bottoms/Underwear in CAS in the Sleepwear category. They
are Elder appropriate, but are available for Females Teen through Elder.
Possible Glitch: I found that one of my underwear sets in the preview thumbnail in CAS didn't show.
If this also happens to you, don't worry! They are there and they will show on your Sim. Just click on the thumbnail
as per usual and the colours will then show as swatches.
Enjoy making your Grannies even more beautiful than they already are
Here's a lovely set of poses of adult females in Granny's gear
Pose Player by Andrew - required for poses
Pose Pack by Ms Blue at TSR
One more time:
Oh My, Granny! TS2/3 Conversion Underwear Set by Lyralei
First Uploaded: 11 November, 2018
Last Updated: 28 September, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.