Office Assistant Career (Part Time)
I've created this Part Time career for all those sim-moms and -dads whose children reached school age, and that would otherwise hang around bored at home until their little tyra... eh i mean loved ones, return home from school.
Just like a classic Part Time job for teens and elders, it only has three levels and pays out in the medium sector of those jobs.
This mod was created with Neias Create-A-Career Tool Beta, so no chance cards, rewards or job outfits.
Sims Patch Version: 126.96.36.1990
Office Assistant (Part Time)
After staying home for "family business" for quite a while now, you think it'd be nice to get back to work for a few hours a day, talking to other adults, and earning some money again.
For all Levels: M T W T F - -, 9am-2pm, PTO: 0,1/Day Mood: Focused
Level 1: Archive Minion 33$/h
Your job is to file reports, bills, contracts, requests and lots of other business-ish stuff. Luckily the company uses scanners and databases, so you don't have to deal with dusty cabinets in a gloomy basement.
Objectives: Writing 2 Logic 2
Level 2: Paper Shuffler 40$/h
Your last performance review was positive, so you get a raise and the new assignment, to prepare the notes and presentations for meetings. To add a little fun, you just use the most ridonculous color-combinations for all the pie charts.
Objectives: Writing 4 Programming 2
Level 3: Desk Jockey 48$/h
Your boss decides you're capable enough to help to manage the appointment schedule of the company. It's a really laid back task, and you even are permitted to use the restrooms for the executives.
Career Cheat is (with testingcheats true) careers.promote officeassistant
As ever, feedback on how you like it is welcome, and i wish you lots of fun playing with it.
First Uploaded: 3 November, 2018
Last Updated: 3 hours ago
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.