Oakenstead (No CC)
This is NOT a makeover of the existing Maxis Original Oakenstead in Willow Creek. The only things common between those two are lot size, location, and the name (as there are oak trees in this lot). Aside from the front, floor plan, and the gazebo, I have made many minor and major changes across the lot. Inside the house, there are technically 4 bedrooms, but you can re-purpose some of the empty rooms. Outside the house, you can find a medium-size flower bed, pond, gazebo, an outdoor patio for chess, pool, monkey bars, planters, and a family graveyard. This place is not filled with clutter, so feel free to decorate however you want.
Sinead19 has not been active on the site for a while. After receiving no reply to my inquiry about uploading this mod, I decided to share this TS4 version on MTS. Click here to Sinead19 's original CC page. She has other incredible TS3 builds as well. To Sinead19 who probably would never see this, Sophisticated Victorian was the most beautiful house for my TS3 legacy family before my game crashed. So thank you so much for your creativity and sense of beauty.
I personally recommend using Peacemaker-ic's vampire add-ons (windows and doors) to enhance the look of the house although this mod does not use any.
Lot size: 50x50, 4 Bed and 3 Bath
Furnished Price: 304,932 simoleons
Requirement: No CC but see the info panel for required expansions/stuff packs
Please turn bb.moveobjects on before placing this lot. Otherwise some walls/trees may go missing.
Many thanks to:
Lyralei and Volvenom for giving pointers on whether it's alright to upload this mod
Lot Size: 50x50
Lot Price (furnished): 304932
Sinead19 for creating the original house
First Uploaded: 4 October, 2018
Last Updated: 26 September, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.