NoCC High End Modern Mini
Hello! I'm happy to reveal my second upload in TEN years, a funky yet classy home that I had a lot of fun making.
I think the end result is very unique and hopefully you agree.
As per my last upload, I apologize for the jagged edges in the preview pictures. I'm currently encountering a common glitch with the dynamic camera that should be fixed in the next patch!
When it is resolved I will likely take new pictures of these lots
A quick run down for you!
Lot Size: 30x20
(The actual house, not including front or backyard, is 8x11 squares so it can actually fit on much smaller lots)
Lot Price (furnished): 87,381
Lot Price (unfurnished): 26,401
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
NO Custom Content
Make sure to enable "bb.moveobjects on" before placing this lot to ensure all items stay in the correct places!
Please send me your feedback and share your pictures and plans if you use my lots <3
First Uploaded: 13 September, 2018
Last Updated: 5 August, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.