NoCC Country Inspired Family Home
I'm back again with another residential lot that I hope you will enjoy.
This time, I took my inspiration from country themes, but mostly just ran with what I thought looked nice and cozy to make this an ideal Family Home.
This house comes fully furnished, WITH NO CUSTOM CONTENT. It is on a large lot with a spacious multipurpose backyard as well as a neatly landscaped front yard and comfy porch. It features a attached garage space which can function for storage, or as a utility room. I have furnished this space with a woodworking bench and a flower arranging station.
There are currently 3 bedrooms: a master, a single bed suited for any age child and up, and a toddler's room that could easily be converted to a children's room just by changing out the bed. Each of the two floors has a full bathroom. My favorite room of the house is the dining and sun room on the bottom floor.
A quick rundown of the specs:
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 103,683
Lot Price (unfurnished): 34,718
3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom
NO Custom Content
Make sure to enable "bb.moveobjects on" before placing this lot to ensure all items stay in the correct places!
Please send me your feedback and share your pictures and plans if you use my lots <3
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 103683
Lot Price (unfurnished): 34718
First Uploaded: 10 hours ago
Last Updated: 8 hours ago
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.