NoCC Beachy Three Story Home (Unfurnished)
WELL, hello hello!
May I introduce you to my first official Sims 4 upload here on MTS, I have not shared a creation of mine since way back when Sims 2 was the new thing!
Suffice to say, I am very excited to show this new lot to you all, and hope that you guys like it! (I apologize for picture quality.. currently the victim of the dynamic camera glitch!)
I stumbled across a picture (see below!) of a legitimately AWESOME house on the internet, and I decided to take a crack at recreating it in the Sims!
Mind you, the actual *house* is hardly visible from this picture, so I went ahead and created what I thought would look nice with this impressive back deck. Certain adjustments were made due to the games restrictions- namely.. no circular pools and no angled stair cases, but I did my best to stay true to the picture!
The lot is unfurnished besides for basic lighting and some landscaping. Walls/floors are all the same so that you may customize the house as you like!
There is no custom content but it is not base game compatible.
Some light usage of moveobjects command.. mostly with the columns and landscaping, please let me know if you encounter any issues with this!
Apologies if the windows are kind of wonky! I have always had a strained relationship with window placement
The house specs are as follows:
Lot Size: 40x40
Lot Price: 75,558
4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
NO Custom Content
Make sure to enable "bb.moveobjects on" before placing this lot to ensure all items stay in the correct places!
Please send me your feedback and share your pictures and plans if you use my lots <3
First Uploaded: 12 September, 2018
Last Updated: 22 September, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.