Please read whole post before using this mod, as it contains important information to know when using.
There is no guarantee that I will be able to maintain a continual update for this mod.
Plan to use or update this mod? Remember to give credit if I helped you out.
Feel free to share and host this mod as you see fit.
Made with game version 18.104.22.1680.
What This Mod Does
This mod removes the emotional death content that is called during hysterical, mortified, and enraged moods.
Please see the screenshots uploaded to view the in game emotional states.
Do not download the combined file with any of the individual files. They will conflict.
This mod does not change the emotional states completely. It will only remove the death states from occurring.
Select one of the files and download. Extract to the Mods folder that you created.
If you wish to use individual emotional death files, you can find them in the downloads section as individual files.
This mod will conflict with any mod that overrides the following file(s):
The Sims 4 Base Game is required for this mod to work correctly.
Do you have a request to remove a certain death state?
Just post a comment in the comments section.
I will do my best to see if I can assist you with your request.
Most High God - All Praises and Glory be to the most high God.
MTS Community Members - providing excellent tutorials, feedback, and uploads on game modification contributions.
First Uploaded: 5 December, 2018
Last Updated: 18 June, 2019
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.