This is a game mod that prevents any NPC currently sleeping on an active sim's lot from attempting to ask player for a date.
When an NPC that has romantic interest with player's sim is on the lot, and goes to bed, he/she might call player's sim asking for date. That makes it looks like the npc is doing it in his/her sleep. This mod add test rules (the same from when choosing partner for computer chat) to the particular drama_node files, enabling it to check whether the npc is in the vicinity or not before allowing him/her to call.
There are 2 files here. The first one OfflotOnlyNPCinviteToDate is for Base game as the minimum. The second file is for Seasons only, as it only triggers during holiday. So, if you have Seasons you'll need to download both of them.
You will need to have the Base game with patch 184.108.40.2060 or higher to use these.
This mod will conflict with any other mod that alters these resources:
Enjoy the mod and if it works for you please consider leaving a comment or a thank. Thank you!
First Uploaded: 3 December, 2018
Last Updated: 17 October, 2019
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.