With its wide inviting deck, regal charm, and huge chef's kitchen, this large family house invites the owner to live well. When you consider the pool, greenhouse and large bedrooms, your kids may never leave'¦seriously, maybe never.
This is my personal project of rebuilding Twinbrook into The Sims 4. I have now uploaded this batch of Art and Love Household and their home. I took some freedom in this house, i deleted the garage as i though it wasn't necessary making the lot size smaller (as we don't have much lot size variety in SIms 4), and added a greenhouse in the back as it would fit the Baker family. I hope you like it, there is more to come!
Lot Size: 40x30
Lot Price (furnished): 149.664 1
Thanks to EA Games for the original Sims 3 River Retreat.
First Uploaded: 19 October, 2018
Last Updated: 13 hours ago
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.