No bubble blower or talking toilet reactions!
Works with the Get Famous patch 11/13/2018, no update needed.
This mod prevents sims from autonomously reacting to bubble blowers and talking toilets (from City Living EP). Before your sim would enter a venue, only to have your actions cancelled by the game so that your sims can say "What IS IT?!" or "Cool thing is cool" to bubble blowers or talking toilets! For me, it happens nearly every time. Well this mod now gets rid of those interactions so no sims will react to these objects, and that includes all NPCs. Gone are the days when ten sims would crowd around a bubble blower to react to it! Note that your sim may sometimes still generate a reaction interaction (as I didn't want to break it), but it will now last half a second then disappear, without cancelling your own sims current action.
I don't usually use no autonomy mods as I use MC Command Center's McTuner (which lets you customize what actions are autonomous etc, essentially an all in one mod). However, even McTuner or scumbumbo's no autonomy SCAM mod were unable to stop these reactions, no matter how hard I tried. It seems like some reaction interactions are hidden and were impossible to find, therefore unable to be turned off by McTuner.
This is my second ever mod, as stated on my previous mod, I am not a modder. I made these mods purely because those issues really bothered me and no one else made mods for them. I will try to keep it updated if needed.
You will need City Living to use this, otherwise it does nothing. Enjoy the mod!
Simply unzip into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods folder.
Modified resources (other mods using these will cause conflict):
No known conflicts.
The Sims 4 Studio
First Uploaded: 25 August, 2018
Last Updated: 22 September, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.