Modern-ish Seasonal Cabin (noCC)
My name is Kyle and I'm here today with a cute lil' cabin! This build was created with Seasons in mind as I think it's rather cozy in Fall and Winter as a vacation home.
Do you want a vacation you'll remember? Do you enjoy hiking, swimming, and cuddling by the Campfire? If yes, then this lovely property is just for you!
This decadent cabin is arguably one of the best rental homes on the market. It was built over twenty-years-ago out of the finest materials that Granite Falls had to offer! Its robust, carved flooring was crafted out of the tallest and sturdiest trees to provide you with maximum security. All of the furniture was embellished with comfortable fabric and bright, emphatic accent pieces to give you the best comfort. There seems to even be a whiff of your favorite autumn pine throughout the lounge as plants of all sorts litter the room...
Underneath this homey exterior lies a luxurious addition that's been completed just for you! If you're just not into camping, take-in the serene outdoors in the comfort of a modern bedroom. You can even gaze out upon the stars from a skylight above the bed! There's also an adjoining kitchen filled to the brim with marble countertops and minimalist décor galore so that you can focus on the natural, beautiful surroundings. Plus, there's a stylish bathroom with free towels up for grabs!
So, if you're looking for a well-rounded outdoor retreat, honeymoon, or camping trip, come on down to Granite Falls Vacation Homes today!
Remember to use the cheat "bb.moveobjects on" before placing this lot so that all furnishings and landscaping objects will appear in your game as I have arranged/sized them. In addition, if you don't own Seasons or Outdoor Retreat, some of the décor items can be successfully swapped out for Base Game/CC variants if you so choose. The overall design of the house lends itself to minimal pack usage but some items (i.e., outside wallpapers and foundation, among others) are from the EP/GP.
I hope you enjoy this creation!
PS: If you're interested in seeing as to how I've constructed this cabin, there is a speed-build video linked HERE on my YouTube channel for your enjoyment, though it is NOT necessary to watch the video in order to download the build! Just linking in case anyone is curious.
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 114,514
Lot Price (unfurnished): 67,954
First Uploaded: 4 October, 2018
Last Updated: 17 February, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.