Mirror Rugs For Your Rinks
More Sims 4 Buy Mode
I wanted something to make a Roller Rink shine, so I made these simple Mirror Rugs to place on your rinks. I made these out of the rinks from Seasons pack, so they fit nicely on top of any rink. I created both small and large sizes and they booth have a zero foot prints like a rug, so there's no conflict there. One glitch I did find was from a distance it looks black. I have my graphics on the max settings and it still happened. (see Pictures). Other than that, they look great. I hope you all like.
The names are Seasons Roller Mirror Large and Seasons Roller Mirror Small and can be found in Buy Mode-Decorations-Mirrors and it cost $5
Seasons Roller Mirror Small -21 Poly
Seasons Roller Mirror Large - 32 Poly
Sims4Studios, Blender, and Paint.net
First Uploaded: 10 August, 2018
Last Updated: 25 September, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.