Mini Modern Luxury Home (Base game, minor CC)
I'm a little embarrassed. I've been on this site for four years, and I'm only just now deciding to upload something. Oh well, better late than never.
I bring you the Mini Modern Luxury Home. If you have a bachelor Bro who loves to throw parties, or pretty much any single sim living it up, then this is the house for you. It features a very small interior with a bedroom, a bathroom, and a studio-style room that functions as a living room, dining room, and kitchen. I don't like cramped quarters, so I attempted to give it an open, breezy feel by having high walls and a lot of high windows.
This lot should be compatible with base game and any expansion/stuff packs.
I used 4 custom walls (NOT included), all of which are gorgeous and I highly recommend:
Authentic Vertical Wood Walls by Blackgryffin and the k-hippie team
White Paneling + Paint Walls by Plasticbox
Retro Lux Add-On by lunaalexandra24
Lavish Modern Wall & Floor Tiles by Madhox
Lot Size: 20x15
Lot Price (furnished): 32,556
Lot Price (unfurnished): 15,600
First Uploaded: 2 September, 2018
Last Updated: 8 November, 2019
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.