Not too long ago I remodeled and reuploaded my "Maylenderton Craftsman" home from The Sims 3, so I thought it was time to update the Sims 4 version as well!
This new version sits on the same size lot, but (like the updated sims 3 version) has quite a few changes and updates. These include the addition of a new bedroom and full bathroom on the first floor, enlarged original bedrooms, updated kitchen colors, slightly larger floor plan, removal of the car-port to make room for the new bedroom and bathroom, moving the half bath to a new spot, updated exterior coverings and a complete overhaul of the landscaping. Additionally, I added another en-suite full bathroom to the second floor. I tried to leave the space open as it is in The Sims 3 version, but the game didn't like this and kept putting all the exterior roof pieces through the interior walls. it just wasn't working. Other than that, the two versions are more or less the same. I really like the finished result - I hope you do, too!
This house is CC FREE and BASE GAME ONLY save for some columns from Get Together that were used for some exterior edging. Fully play -tested!
Four decently sized bedrooms
Five and a half bathrooms (four en suite)
Two office areas
Kitchen with island
Large, landscaped yard
Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Price (furnished): 237193
Lot Price (unfurnished): 62483
First Uploaded: 7 December, 2018
Last Updated: 9 hours ago
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.