Mattina - No CC Modern Home
This is a modern house that i saw on the internet and i really wanted to rebuild it. Fully decorated. Does not have a basement. The "balcony" area upstairs is not actually a functional balcony and has no entrance.
NOTE: The majority of the objects have been placed with moveobjects being on, so if you want to move some stuff about, be aware of this.
Hope you like it.
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 105597
Lot Price (unfurnished): unsure
This was not my original build idea. The original building is found here : https://onekindesign.com/2016/08/02...e-lake-calhoun/
I really liked the way the house looked so i tried rebuilding it as best as i could.
First Uploaded: 40 minutes ago
Last Updated: 13 July, 2020
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
3. You MUST install Zerbu's mods in order, before installing this lot. It may not work otherwise, and I don't recommend deviating from these instructions.
- Install the Go to School mod to your mods folder. To do this, click on the mod link on Zerbu's page (as previously linked), open the .zip file. Select all the files and select "cut." Apparently, this is important! Go to your mods folder, and "paste" the cut files there.
- Install the Venue Changes mod to your mods folder, using the same download/cut/paste method.
Then, place the files from my lot .zip archive into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray folder.
Start your game, and have lots of fun!
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Tray folder, just make one.